[SOLVED] Member can read/edit ONLY its content

14 years 4 months ago #117673 by Fede67
Ciao.

It's possible create a plan A by wich a member can READ only its content, and he can't reads other members content?

With another plan B the members can only read (and not write) all content by plan A.

Thanks

Federico

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/25 17:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117690 by krileon
You can restrict what content a user can read, edit, etc... using the CBSubs Content integration plugin. Simply edit your plans then click Integrations tab followed by the Content tab; then edit what categories, sections, or articles themselves a user subscribed to the plan can read, edit, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #117714 by Fede67
Ehm, yes, I Know...but after some tests I never found a solution to my problem.

I wanna a plan A by which:

- member can write, read and edit its content BUT CAN'T READ the content of others plan A members.

Plan B:

- member can read ALL plan A content. (and this is possible, I know)

I hope I was clear.

Thanks again.

Federico

14 years 4 months ago #117716 by krileon
No, not without a custom Joomla plugin to detect and redirect from or alter the article based on subscription. The CBSubs Content integration simply restricts by category, section, or article.. not by author on a plan by plan basis.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #117723 by Fede67
Thanks for explanation.

Federico

14 years 3 months ago #121240 by ingistics
krileon wrote:

No, not without a custom Joomla plugin to detect and redirect from or alter the article based on subscription. The CBSubs Content integration simply restricts by category, section, or article.. not by author on a plan by plan basis.

Follow-up question / clarification on this:
I want to give Premium members Editor group privileges but only for Articles that they author - i.e. they can only use the front-end to edit articles they wrote, not those written by other Premium members.
Are you saying I can't impose this restriction with CBSubs?

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn