[SOLVED] Fixed date for member expiry

13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #146728 by dalesg1
[SOLVED] Fixed date for member expiry was created by dalesg1
I'd like to use CBSUBS to manged membership of a physical club. The financial year for the club ends on 31st October every year and all memberships are due for renewal on September 1st. I would therefore like to set all memberships to expire on this date.

Is there an way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Dale

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fixed date for member expiry

Is there an way to achieve this?

Yes and no. Easily, no. Doable, yes. Currently you'll need to use database queries in CBSubs SQL Actions integration to perform database queries and adjust a users subscription expiration date for specific expiration dates. We've plans to better support custom subscription dates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148413 by yoda_oz
Replied by yoda_oz on topic Re:Fixed date for member expiry
i'd like an easier way to control fixed expiration dates. any idea when this functionality might be implemented?

13 years 4 months ago #148414 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fixed date for member expiry
yoda_oz wrote:

i'd like an easier way to control fixed expiration dates. any idea when this functionality might be implemented?

Its on our features list - no estimated arrival date exists.

The work-around Kyle mentioned should work just fine until then.

People are using the SQL actions functionality and the URL call functionality embedded in CBSubs to do all sorts of cool things and integrations with other scripts.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157332 by AlexRag

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn