manual expiration does not run sql action

12 years 8 months ago #171465 by delliott
I am testing whether or not the expiration trigger will fire a sql statement to unpublish my mosets tree listing. I know the sql works, I can test it directly in the database. However, when I force a user's subscription (who owns the mosets listing) to be expired, the expiration sql action does not fire. What action will cause it to fire, only a natural date-based expiration or can I force it to fire to test? Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #171472 by nant
suggest you test with a different SQL statement that just adds a row to a test table and see if things work.

12 years 8 months ago #171524 by delliott
Replied by delliott on topic Re: manual expiration does not run sql action
Krileon confirmed my suspicions that you can't force the firing of event after manually expiring the subscription. This would be a nice feature to offer admins, however.

Also when you try to import users already in Joomla, it throws an error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::store() in /home/jmchambe/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubssqlactions/cbsubs.sqlactions.php on line 112

The user still imports, but if you have more than 1 in your list, it only imports the first one.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn