Export Data From CB Subs

14 years 8 months ago #107270 by duce501
Export Data From CB Subs was created by duce501
I'm trying to create an enewsletter list through ACAJOOM, but I want to only send it to members who have expired memberships.

I have CBJUICE to export a CVS file that recognises all CB fields, but not CBSUBS fields.

So is there any way to either make CBSUBS fields recognizable through CB, export the data to it's own CVS through the CBSUBS subscription manager or any better way to get this data?

Thx!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107276 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Export Data From CB Subs
What are "CBSUBS fields" ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 8 months ago #107278 by duce501
Replied by duce501 on topic Re:Export Data From CB Subs
Did I make that up?

I mean the fields listed under the subscription manager, i.e membership type (subscription plan) and status (active, expired, etc)...

14 years 8 months ago #107282 by beat
CBSubs supports multiple subscriptions, donations and merchandises per user, so it's not really a field :)

You could use a CB field and CB field integration plugin to reflect the state of the subscription(s) active/expired in a CB field, and simply export that with CB Juice.

Or you could use SQL integration plugin to do specific database changes to your newsletter status for the user, on plan expiry.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109495 by duce501
Replied by duce501 on topic Re:Export Data From CB Subs
OK, that worked BEAUTIFULLY, I just added some fields in CB and used the CB intergrations plugin you suggested under the CB Paid Suscriptions > Integrations > CB Fields.

This populates the field as I need it too, and I can just exprt with CB Juice.

However, when the account expires, it just removes all the text from that field (as set in the remove value on plan deactivation). How do I get it to remove "active" and replace with "expired"?

14 years 7 months ago #109501 by beat
duce501 wrote:

OK, that worked BEAUTIFULLY, I just added some fields in CB and used the CB intergrations plugin you suggested under the CB Paid Suscriptions > Integrations > CB Fields.

This populates the field as I need it too, and I can just exprt with CB Juice.

However, when the account expires, it just removes all the text from that field (as set in the remove value on plan deactivation). How do I get it to remove "active" and replace with "expired"?

great. :)

Actually if you use a multi-checkbox field instead of a text field, it will not remove ALL the values, but ONLY the value corresponding to that subscription.

*adding* a value to a field on *expiry* is an interesting feature-request.

Wrote it down for a future release.

In the mean time, you could help yourself with the SQL query integration plugin and do a query to add that text on deactivation (expiry or cancellation).

Take a look at example queries in the "SQL actions" sub-forum.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds