[SOLVED] Change of domain

14 years 7 months ago #109496 by mags
[SOLVED] Change of domain was created by mags
I need to move the license of CBSubs from it's current domain. I know I saw this somewhere else on the site, or documentation... but I can't find it now. A pointer would be appreciated.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/28 14:09

Mags Ingval
aka: Stan
Free Rocket Theme Module Position Planners
=http://www.twitter.com/staninc
Linux/php4+5/MySQL4+5/Apache
Joomla 1.5.14 CB 1.2.1 Stable CB Subs 1.0.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109499 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Change of domain
mags wrote:

I need to move the license of CBSubs from it's current domain. I know I saw this somewhere else on the site, or documentation... but I can't find it now. A pointer would be appreciated.

Nothing special to do :)

Just go ahead, the licenses are floating. :)

Simply Uninstall on old domain, install on new domain, and enjoy. B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109500 by mags
Replied by mags on topic Re:Change of domain
Thanks... I appreciate you getting back to me... love your stuff... love your support.

Mags Ingval
aka: Stan
Free Rocket Theme Module Position Planners
=http://www.twitter.com/staninc
Linux/php4+5/MySQL4+5/Apache
Joomla 1.5.14 CB 1.2.1 Stable CB Subs 1.0.3

13 years 9 months ago #136847 by jonmulkey
Replied by jonmulkey on topic Re:[SOLVED] Change of domain
I am curious about this as well. I have finished building the site that I was working on thanks for all your help on it I appreciate it. I now need to transfer the site to a different domain on the same server. All I need to do is install cb subs on the new domain and restore the back up from the domain I originally built everything on? that's it?

13 years 9 months ago #136850 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:[SOLVED] Change of domain
jonmulkey wrote:

I am curious about this as well. I have finished building the site that I was working on thanks for all your help on it I appreciate it. I now need to transfer the site to a different domain on the same server. All I need to do is install cb subs on the new domain and restore the back up from the domain I originally built everything on? that's it?

If you use something like akeeba backup you can most likely just package your backup and restore it to new domain with akeeba kickstart application.

13 years 9 months ago #136862 by jonmulkey
Replied by jonmulkey on topic Re:[SOLVED] Change of domain
thanks very much for your help you guys are great!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds