cbsubs without payment system

14 years 5 months ago #112670 by staeren
cbsubs without payment system was created by staeren
i want my users to be able to select one or more cbsubs plans in the registration form. but i do not want them to pay for any plan. i just want the admin to approve or not this plan to that user. i dont want to show anything about 'pay now' or 'get free'...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #112691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbsubs without payment system
With some CSS to hide a few things, then using offline payment gateway and changing the invoicing as well as a few language strings you can accomplish this.

Offline payments don't ask for anything such as credit card information, but they require admin approval before subscription is active. Give them a price of 1 cent so it won't activate instantly due to being free.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #112704 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:cbsubs without payment system
do i need to use the offline payments also when in the cb workflow admin approval is used? can you explain me which css file i have to edit? what do i have to do for changing the language strings? i installed the dutch plugin, but there is nothing that i can change. i only see 2 empty windows.

14 years 5 months ago #112716 by krileon
staeren wrote:

do i need to use the offline payments also when in the cb workflow admin approval is used? can you explain me which css file i have to edit? what do i have to do for changing the language strings? i installed the dutch plugin, but there is nothing that i can change. i only see 2 empty windows.

Offline payment approvals won't show in workflows. If you're wanting USER approval, then just set the plan to require user approval. However this won't function for users already registered and approved, they'd be given the subscription automatically if the plan is set to be free (no price).

In the subscriptions tab each plan has multiple DIVs to display things such as plan description, price, and button. You could for example hide price DIV using CSS placed within your Joomla template. However, you would need to define a class for that plan on the Presentation tab when editing the plan. You could also remove the price display from the Presentation tab, but the DIV will still remain.

For the invoice, edit the offline payment gateway to change/remove the offline payment instructions. Then on Settings for CBSubs navigate to Display tab then Invoices and custom what the invoice will display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #113922 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:cbsubs without payment system
www.dewestvlaamse.be/joomla15/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

how is it possible to remove the point at the end of each item?

14 years 5 months ago #113926 by krileon
staeren wrote:

www.dewestvlaamse.be/joomla15/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

how is it possible to remove the point at the end of each item?

Not sure what point you're talking about. The mouse-over info icons? Those can be removed from CB Configuration on the General tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds