adding some html code to registration form

14 years 5 months ago #113959 by staeren
is it possible to add some html code to the registration form? i tried to do this with a field delimiter, but in this case the field title is always shown! setting field title to "no" does not works?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #113964 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:adding some html code to registration form
staeren wrote:

is it possible to add some html code to the registration form? i tried to do this with a field delimiter, but in this case the field title is always shown! setting field title to "no" does not works?

Add the html, set the field to no title and to show on 2 lines. This should remove it's title. If not you can use CSS to hide the title. Use Firebug for Firefox to examine the fields CSS on registration and add the necessary styles to your Joomla template CSS file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #113970 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:adding some html code to registration form
first, this do not remove the title.
second, i only want this field delimiter to show on the registration form, not on the profile... (so i cannot choose the option of 2 lines)

14 years 5 months ago #113973 by nant
staeren wrote:

first, this do not remove the title.
second, i only want this field delimiter to show on the registration form, not on the profile... (so i cannot choose the option of 2 lines)

To have a field not show up in profile, place it in a tab that is set for not on profile viewing.

14 years 5 months ago #113974 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:adding some html code to registration form
in that case, it is not possible to choose "display on 2 lines". also, setting display field title to "no" does not work. Title is always shown...

14 years 5 months ago #113975 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:adding some html code to registration form
This is how I did it. Create a delimiter field, add everything you want to the delimiter field. Set the title as _UE_BLANK.

Now set everything to NO except the following Show at Registration?: and Published:.

You can see this in action at my sites registration page the following "Please review subscri..." is a delimiter field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn