[SOLVED] Error 500 on activation of CB subs

9 years 10 months ago #116029 by vcvasnau
I'm having problems with cb subs after activating the plugin. I had it working fine but deactivated it for a while I made changes to other parts of the site.

The error from my logs is;
[Thu Nov 05 11:21:32 2009] [error] [client 202.182.65.198] File does not exist: /home/vcv49516/public_html/500.shtml, referer: vcv.asn.au/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=55

I thought this was weird because itemid=55 refers to the CB registration page which still appears when I disable CB subs.

The other thing is that if I enable CB subs and upgrade to the new subscription plan I can no longer see my profile page. However, if I disable CB subs and refresh my profile my information appears again.

Can anyone help figure out what in the world I've done?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/05 14:22
9 years 10 months ago #116035 by krileon
It's likely you've either one of the following issues (outlined in your documentation as a requirement):

Memory Limit: Your PHP memory limit is set to low; it should not be less then 64mb. This can sometimes not take affect when placed in PHP.ini; you may need to add it to htaccess as well. Consult with your host for further guidance.

Time Out Limit: Your PHP time out limit is set to low; it should not be less then 60 seconds. This can sometimes not take affect when placed in PHP.ini; you may need to add it to htaccess as well. Consult with your host for further guidance.

IonCuber Loader: It's likely you're missing your ioncube loader or it is not configured properly. Consult with your host for further guidance

Turning on Joomla debug mode with maximum error reporting followed by checking your error logs should also help further reveal the cause of your problems.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 10 months ago #116057 by vcvasnau
AHHH! Problem Solved!

Turns out it was in the tables. I cleared out the tables reinstalled and it fixed the problem. I think I must have delete of the subscriptions that was still in one of my test subscribers. Note to self - don't mess about with active subscriptions.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn