[#1180] Set Subscription Dates

14 years 5 months ago #116313 by nextstep
[#1180] Set Subscription Dates was created by nextstep
Where is CB Subs now in allowing users to be able to set their own "unique" dates -- rather than rely on the preset dates or having to hack mysql?

thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/09 18:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116326 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Set Subscription Dates
nextstep wrote:

Where is CB Subs now in allowing users to be able to set their own "unique" dates -- rather than rely on the preset dates or having to hack mysql?

thanks

Same place.

Request noted, working on higher priorities at the moment.

14 years 5 months ago #116328 by nextstep
Replied by nextstep on topic Re:Set Subscription Dates
Thanks for noting my request...

I take it same place actually means "Nowhere"

14 years 5 months ago #116331 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Set Subscription Dates
nextstep wrote:

Thanks for noting my request...

I take it same place actually means "Nowhere"

No, you are wrong.

It means that the request has been noted and valid.

Nowhere would mean its rejected.

14 years 5 months ago #116350 by nextstep
Replied by nextstep on topic Re:Set Subscription Dates
I am a paying customer that has a program that is not being used because it will only allow me to set your pre-determined subscription periods and not allow me to set my own subscription period -- without being hacked.

I will reframe the question now that it is "noted" and not rejected and ask you to reply as a professional.

When was the programming commenced that will allow users to determine their own subscription periods ?

When can we expect the ability to set our own subscription period be included in an update ?

A month and year for both answers will be sufficient.

14 years 5 months ago #116428 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Set Subscription Dates
nextstep wrote:

I am a paying customer that has a program that is not being used because it will only allow me to set your pre-determined subscription periods and not allow me to set my own subscription period -- without being hacked.

I will reframe the question now that it is "noted" and not rejected and ask you to reply as a professional.

He replied in a professional manor and what he said is full truth. We have a private SVN where the feature request has been added, it's visible to all the team and we're very aware of its presence.

When was the programming commenced that will allow users to determine their own subscription periods ?

It hasn't as far as I am aware, the API is still being worked on to be released. Other features/issues have higher priority.

When can we expect the ability to set our own subscription period be included in an update ?

A month and year for both answers will be sufficient.

When it's done and ready, we don't have release dates or generally don't provide them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds