[SOLVED] payment gateway updates?

14 years 2 months ago #122598 by cspgsl
[SOLVED] payment gateway updates? was created by cspgsl
Anything to report on this subject?

Paypal doesnt support sales tax on recurring payments which makes our site look like an amateur edition and authorize.net does not support any currencu other than USD - not a reasonable solution for Canadian customers buying from a Canadian company.

From our perspective 2checkout would seem like a solution that would be acceptable to a wide range of users in need of a more versitile payment gateway.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/27 16:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122604 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:payment gateway updates?
cspgsl wrote:

Anything to report on this subject?

Paypal doesnt support sales tax on recurring payments which makes our site look like an amateur edition and authorize.net does not support any currencu other than USD - not a reasonable solution for Canadian customers buying from a Canadian company.

From our perspective 2checkout would seem like a solution that would be acceptable to a wide range of users in need of a more versitile payment gateway.

We are working on payment API and 2Checkout will be supported by CBSubs 1.1.

If you would like to help further this along, please PM me to join the new CBSubs workgroup team.

14 years 2 months ago #122614 by cspgsl
Replied by cspgsl on topic Re:payment gateway updates?
Great Nick, I'll send you a PM

14 years 2 weeks ago #128755 by carophil
Replied by carophil on topic Re: payment gateway updates?
Hello, we are developers and have installed CBSubs on a VOD website in French. We need to install a French payment gateway called Paybox. Can we access something to develop this or is everything encrypted ?
Thanks,
Caroline

14 years 2 weeks ago #128772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: payment gateway updates?
carophil wrote:

Hello, we are developers and have installed CBSubs on a VOD website in French. We need to install a French payment gateway called Paybox. Can we access something to develop this or is everything encrypted ?
Thanks,
Caroline

All of CBSubs is encrypted (except locations such as CSS files which can't be). The API is yet to be available at this time, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #129698 by josdeweger
Replied by josdeweger on topic Re:[SOLVED] payment gateway updates?
Have you guys got a release date on the payment API planned yet?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds