[SOLVED] Will CB 1.2.2 Upgrade Affect CBSubs?

9 years 3 months ago #133153 by SusanC
Thanks, Beat, They're all different kinds of fields, which did not seem to provide a clue. So, I looked at the jos_comprofiler database fields using phpmyadmin, and sure enough, some of them are indeed listed as jos_ instead of #_. It is a mystery, why only certain fields were affected. For instance, some of the fields I had added, like "cb_mtnacertification," are listed as using jos, and others, like "cb_mywebsite," are listed as #. (see screenshots attached) Please forgive that I have very minimal knowledge of php - how is it possible to change these prefixes to what they should be, that is, from jos_ to #_? Or would it be easier to simply delete the fields and add them back in again, using the cb field manager in the site's back end?

Post edited by: SusanC, at: 2010/05/16 01:00

Post edited by: SusanC, at: 2010/05/16 01:01
(The editor interface would not allow the attachment of screenshots after I resized them and tried again.)

Post edited by: SusanC, at: 2010/05/16 01:06

These are all the fields I had added, showing the ones for which errors had shown up after checking the fields database storage, and whose prefixes had been changed to jos_comprofiler (not all the fields I had custom added were affected):

expiration date jos_comprofiler
chartermember jos_comprofiler
membershiptype jos_comprofiler
favoritecomposers jos_comprofiler
streetaddress-still used #
recordingsilove jos_comprofiler
geographicalarea jos_comprofiler
mystyles jos_comprofiler
state jos_comprofiler
myinstrument jos_comprofiler
country jos_comprofiler
technologyiuse jos_comprofiler
postalcode-still used #
contactphone-still used #
mywebsite-still used #
twitter-still used #
professionalaffiations jos_comprofiler
mtnacertification jos_comprofiler
mybiography jos_comprofiler

Post edited by: SusanC, at: 2010/05/16 01:15
Attachments:
9 years 3 months ago #133154 by beat
Hi Susan,
No PHP needed here :)

Just use a MySQL editor, like PhpMyAdmin and edit and save those rows.

Replace jos_ by #__ (2 underscores) in each of the rows of jos_comprofiler_fields "table" column.

Joomla does the replacement of #__ by whatever you have (jos_ , mos_ or your own prefix).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
9 years 3 months ago #133185 by SusanC
Thank you very much. That was very easy and everything seems to be in order now!
9 years 2 weeks ago #139555 by ZeusMM
Something similar friends...

I used Akeeba to back up my system and restore it to a live web environment from a local test situation. The table jos_comprofiler_fields has a large number of entries that have been converted to jos_<...> when they should be #_<...>. The CB database checker gives errors to the effect that this is not working.

Error message is:

Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 25 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 27 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 28 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 29 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 42 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 45 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 46 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 47 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 48 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 49 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 50 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 51 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 52 : Field table = jos_users instead of '#__users'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 24 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 23 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 22 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 21 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 20 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 19 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 18 : Field table = jos_comprofiler instead of '#__comprofiler'

The solution is to take a copy of the working loca system and replace the table with the correct one by deleting the old one using PHPmyAdmin...

Checking everything seems to give a positive result with all of the errors having been fixed.

The reason that I created a local test system was because of this precise problem and I wanted to make a step by step clean install with no errors. The errors came back and luckily I have now tracked them down to Akeeba not functioning correctly.

Hope this helps...

Andi
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn