How to import users into CBSubs

13 years 9 months ago #136239 by avantmg
How to import users into CBSubs was created by avantmg
We would like to import our existing plan users into our new site which uses CBSubs, when we go to import them all I see is very limited information, we want to be able to import their first name, last name, email address, phone number, registration date, and plan id.

So far the only thing I see available is userid, planid, status, and subscription date but how would the users link their profile to it or how would we do it.

If you have written tutorial or documentation on how to import all this fields we would greatly appreciate it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136244 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How to import users into CBSubs
avantmg wrote:

We would like to import our existing plan users into our new site which uses CBSubs, when we go to import them all I see is very limited information, we want to be able to import their first name, last name, email address, phone number, registration date, and plan id.

So far the only thing I see available is userid, planid, status, and subscription date but how would the users link their profile to it or how would we do it.

If you have written tutorial or documentation on how to import all this fields we would greatly appreciate it.

There is a section in the documentation that describes the import feature.

Did you read this and is something unclear about it?

13 years 9 months ago #136247 by avantmg
Replied by avantmg on topic Re:How to import users into CBSubs
Ok I'll check it.

Post edited by: avantmg, at: 2010/06/21 22:28
Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #136248 by avantmg
Replied by avantmg on topic Re:How to import users into CBSubs
Do I have to pay to get the documentation for CBSubs which I already paid for? It is very confusing and I don't see anywhere that I can download it.

nant wrote:

avantmg wrote:

There is a section in the documentation that describes the import feature.

Did you read this and is something unclear about it?

13 years 9 months ago #136303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:How to import users into CBSubs

Do I have to pay to get the documentation for CBSubs which I already paid for? It is very confusing and I don't see anywhere that I can download it.

No, the documentation is downloaded from here . It's the very first file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds