Best way to renew CBSubs

13 years 7 months ago #142617 by SCLRWeb
Best way to renew CBSubs was created by SCLRWeb
Our Maintenance seems to have expired...

what is the best option to renew maintenance so we can continue to get updates...

I have several issues that need to be addressed but figure I need to make sure that our maintenance is current.

Do we simply re-purchase another license? then add the maintenance to that?

Can we just purchase the maintenance alone?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Best way to renew CBSubs

Can we just purchase the maintenance alone?

Yes, please review the subscriptions tab of your profile and subscribe to a new maintenance package.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142692 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic Re:Best way to renew CBSubs
Okay...

That is the question...

what choices do we do for renewal of just maintenance?

Do you have to re-purchase the whole license?

basically in our case the 500 user + 1yr?

Just trying to get the process correct here...

Any Update on 1.1? Coming?

13 years 7 months ago #142700 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Best way to renew CBSubs
Just locate your current license in your subscription tab in your profile and click on the options button. Then select a higher maintenance pack 2 years, etc.

There is no need to purchase a new license for the same installation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds