REQUEST for next release maybe

13 years 5 months ago #145181 by cferron
REQUEST for next release maybe was created by cferron
It would be REALLY nice to have the ability to make subscriptions expire based on a specific date.

Please, if you could do that that would be awesome.

Regards,

Claude Ferron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145262 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:REQUEST for next release maybe
Custom subscription durations and sending emails in advance is our two most highest priorities. This probably won't make it in next release, but certainly is on the way. We're hoping to at least provide with next release the ability to send emails in advance (such as expiration emails 5 days before expiring, etc...).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145485 by rufusbecker
Replied by rufusbecker on topic Re:REQUEST for next release maybe
In lieu of having subscription options end say on August 31, 2011, do you see any issues with constantly adjusting the length so that each month you go in and change it from, say "This and next 6 months" to "This and next 5 months"?

Will this adversely affect subscriptions that have already been paid for?

Adam

13 years 5 months ago #145521 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:REQUEST for next release maybe

In lieu of having subscription options end say on August 31, 2011, do you see any issues with constantly adjusting the length so that each month you go in and change it from, say "This and next 6 months" to "This and next 5 months"?

Suppose you could do that for now, but you must be very careful with changes to a plan after a subscription is active.

Will this adversely affect subscriptions that have already been paid for?

No, existing subscriptions are not affected by changes such as duration after a subscription is already active; but keep a back-up before making such a change.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145654 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:REQUEST for next release maybe
rufusbecker wrote:

The other issue I see with this is that you can't mass edit multiple supscriptions. I have over a 100 that I would like to see expire at a specific date. At the moment most of them have different end subscripition date (they did not register all the same day). I'm really looking forward to see the expire on a date feature come to the component.

Claude

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.959 seconds