Change Order of Registration Pages

13 years 4 months ago #146710 by Janis Kupferer
Change Order of Registration Pages was created by Janis Kupferer
We'd like to change the order of how the join/registration pages present.

Specifically, we'd like the flow to go in the following order:

1. Pricing (with buttons for customer to select package plan)
2. Registration Page
3. Payment Page - where customers enter cc information
4. Confirmation Page

We've read through the documentation and though perhaps having unique URLs for each price plan would work, but are not sure.

Can you tell us how we'd accomplish this?

BTW - we've customized the look of each of these pages. (ie, they are not the standard CB Subs pages).

Thanks very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146790 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Change Order of Registration Pages
1 and 2 are combined, CBSubs does not offer a separate page to select a plan then register. Plans are shown on the registration page. However you can edit the Subscriptions tab in tab management and change its registration order so it shows first before any of the fields.

Alternatively you could create a new article page with text and buttons linking to each individual plan. You could then hide the registration link from the login module (see module for parameter). Now create a Joomla menu link for registration to your new article. Now users will navigate to that article then select a plan and it'll send the user to registration with that plan and only that plan displayed/selected.

As for 3 and 4 this is already the case (assuming your plan has a price of course).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn