CBsubs upgrade

13 years 4 months ago #147461 by bowgio
CBsubs upgrade was created by bowgio
I need to ask a couple of dumb questions, but I am relatively new to this ..
a) I have version 1.0.3, I see a message that 1.1.0 is the latest version. What do I need to do to upgrade to the lasest version? I'd like to upgrade to access additional payment gateways like 2co (which I believe are available in the 1.1.0 version)
b) In my CBsubs settings Ican see
License expiry: Perpetual license
Does it mean this licence never expires?
Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147462 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBsubs upgrade
bowgio wrote:

I need to ask a couple of dumb questions, but I am relatively new to this ..

Will try to address ...

a) I have version 1.0.3, I see a message that 1.1.0 is the latest version. What do I need to do to upgrade to the lasest version? I'd like to upgrade to access additional payment gateways like 2co (which I believe are available in the 1.1.0 version)

You need to upgrade to CBSubs 1.1 - which btw needs CB 1.3 (so you need to upgrade that as well).
The process is simple if you are on a Joomla 1.5 environment. Just install over your existing environment - starting with CB 1.3 (component and modules) and then continuing with CBSubs 1.1. You should not lose any parameter settings at all. But first take a backup - always do this - no matter what anyone tells you!

b) In my CBsubs settings Ican see
License expiry: Perpetual license
Does it mean this licence never expires?
Many thanks

Yes - it means that your license does not expire and you can use it on your CBSubs 1.0.3 for ever. However, you need to have the maintenance period in place to continue being able to download new versions (such as CBSubs 1.1). All CBSubs purchasers can download, install and operate CBSubs 1.1 with their previously purchased CBSubs license (as yours).

BTW - you should take the opportunity to extend your maintenance period.

Follow this guide:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/64/95/

to extend your initial 1 year included period.

If you do this before the week ends you can take advantage of the 25% off promotional period that is currently active (see frontpage article with turkey image) as it applies to all CBSubs items.

You can also use this offer to upgrade your license count to a higher user count - again at 25% off.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds