CB Subs Plug in problems

14 years 10 months ago #97945 by philcox
CB Subs Plug in problems was created by philcox
I just checked my live site and ever since yesterday I think any page that loads the CD Subs plugin has loads of env variable errors!!!

Can you please advise URGENTLY!!!

For instance www.whatboat.com/subscribe

It worked perfectly until yesterday and really nothing has changed on my side.

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #97947 by philcox
Replied by philcox on topic Re:CB Subs Plug in problems
Hi Beat

It's something to do with the CB Plugin all of a sudden turning off Globals I think. It's ONLY when I have a page that loads the CB Subs Plugin.

It looks terrible with lots of unset variable messages and I have not touched v1.01, it was working so so so well and now it's all broken.

14 years 10 months ago #97952 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Subs Plug in problems
philcox wrote:

I just checked my live site and ever since yesterday I think any page that loads the CD Subs plugin has loads of env variable errors!!!

Can you please advise URGENTLY!!!

For instance www.whatboat.com/subscribe

It worked perfectly until yesterday and really nothing has changed on my side.

Cheers

philcox wrote:

Hi Beat

It's something to do with the CB Plugin all of a sudden turning off Globals I think. It's ONLY when I have a page that loads the CB Subs Plugin.

It looks terrible with lots of unset variable messages and I have not touched v1.01, it was working so so so well and now it's all broken.

Something must have changed on your side...

On the link above, I'm seeing this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: related in /home/whatboat/public_html/templates/yt_core/index.php on line 655

Which is a bug in your template.

However, CBpaidsubsbot 1.0.0 and CBSubs module1.0.0 are turning (since always) displaying error of any components on (that was a debug setting during whole betas that we forgot to turn off at release).

CBSubs 1.0.1 fixes that display of errors in other extensions. It won't fix your template bug though, just not activate the error display.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds