need to change some wording

14 years 2 weeks ago #126305 by cjmicro
need to change some wording was created by cjmicro
I looked in the file components/com_profiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions/english.php and cannot find some of the sections. Even when I change things in there it doesn't show on the site.

For example I would like to change the payment page

Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:
Your membership for payment: Item

but cannot find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

cb subs 1.0.3
community builder 1.2.1
joomla 1.5.15

Cheryl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133054 by pilotito
Replied by pilotito on topic Re:need to change some wording
Any help with this? I'm having the same problem. I have to translate that sentence

13 years 10 months ago #133056 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Re:need to change some wording
I did find everything, between the language file
components/comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

components/comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php

and the subscription plan setup in the plugin management of comprofiler

I found all I needed to change in these 3 areas. It is tricky to find them all I will admit!! Always make a backup of your original, and what I found was that somehow I deleted one of the lines so I had to go back to the original and copy it and add it back in!
:blush:

Good luck, hope this helps.
Cheryl

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #173839 by skaiser1
Replied by skaiser1 on topic Re:need to change some wording
After having installed another language plugin for CB I found these text phrases to be translated in the General plugin settings of CBSubs under Disply and Baskets.

There you can rephrase these text elements into the language you desire. This will only work, if you intend to use only one language.

For a multi-lingual website the use of the language.php files will be needed. Personally I wait until CBSubs fulls integrates properly with the Joomla language structure (using ini-files in a common language folder) before I try again to make my site multilingual.

:)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds