How do you get support for CBSUBS?

14 years 10 months ago #100039 by CrazyHarry
How do you get support for CBSUBS? was created by CrazyHarry
I'm wondering what the best way to get timely support for this product.

I posted the following problem to the forum a few days back with no response. Help me with this and tell me what I need to do to get a timely response in the future

I'm trying to make a plan that has an initial fee of $25 and then payments of $19.95 a month after 30 days.

I get this message

Notice: trying to subscribe ARB to subscriptions which mc_gross and total_rate_now totals mismatch: 19.95 <> 25 in /home/harry4/public_html/nshama/jm/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/ cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0
Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

What do I do to get rid of this message?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100062 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:How do you get support for CBSUBS?
CrazyHarry wrote:

I'm wondering what the best way to get timely support for this product.

I posted the following problem to the forum a few days back with no response. Help me with this and tell me what I need to do to get a timely response in the future

CrazyHarry ,

You refering to this thread I suppose ? :

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,88/id,99727/#99727

Sorry for the little delay in response to the original post, but it got posted during what was an extended week-end in a lot of parts of the world (and here too), just after a big release over here. Nevertheless, we monitored the forums and replied quickly to all emergency-level requests.

We have seen your post (most probably configuration issue) and wanted to try to reproduce first before replying, which we did shortly before you posted this post. Please make sure to subscribe for receiving notifications.

The normal license comes with forum access, if you need faster support with SLA, week-end support, it's not included with the license, but can be made available on request (and is not free).

Awaiting for more information to be able to reproduce and understand your configuration issue, on the other main thread please to keep the 2 subjects separate.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn