cannot get cbsubs to work

14 years 10 months ago #100064 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
scallypoker wrote:

Have been in contact with them and they have put a phpinfo file into that directory and it is showing that I have 48mb. I have now tried to go up to 64mb and it is showing. Am not getting the memory error anymore but am still getting blank pages for all cb pages but the joomla ones are ok.

If anyone wants to have a look about then let me know. Am I the only one having this problem?

Nope, blank pages can happen and mean suppressed display of fatal errors: We got a FAQ for blank pages:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3949/58/

in our FAQ section (top menu):

www.joomlapolis.com/content/category/5/18/58/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100114 by wendyj
Replied by wendyj on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
Hi,
I don't know if this will help your issue, but we had a similar problem and worked with our hosting company to resolve it. They poked around our php.ini and ended up commenting the line:extension=sqlite.so and cbsubs now works as expected. Also, we have our mem set at 128, which is unnecessarily high, but better to have too much than too little I suppose.

HTH!

14 years 10 months ago #100128 by scallypoker
Replied by scallypoker on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent ALL night and ALL today working on this determined not to be beated by it and have finally narrowed it down to a problem with the 'Community Template' don't ask me what it was as I couldn't tell you. I went right back to basics on another domain and started the install from scratch comparing it to my current install as I went making sure they were the same and all the settings were the same and it was a template issue for some reason. !*%3!!!!!

I have a site that works with CBsubs and now am off to BED! Knackered byt happy!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn