error when viewing invoice

14 years 11 months ago #98256 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
mcooper03 wrote:

I hope I'm not the only one who has no ideas what a backtrace is. Please explain.

woops sorry.

simply add line

[code:1]debug_print_backtrace();
[/code:1]

at begin of that line, just before clicking the "show invoice"

and PM me the details which will be printed, preferably from the HTML page source, so line-breaks are ok.

and remove the line.

Thanks,
Beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98263 by mcooper03
Replied by mcooper03 on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
I don't know where to add that line of code. Simple, complete, step-by-step directions please.

14 years 11 months ago #98264 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
0) get ready to open invoice

1) open file /home/.jade/hpcb/homepcbuilder.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php
2) goto line 1484
3) at begin of line add the debug_print_backtrace();

4) open invoice

5) revert change done in 1) quickly

6) PM me the result of that, which will look similar to the example output here:

www.php.net/manual/en/function.debug-print-backtrace.php

Thank you.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #99580 by joomlabc
Replied by joomlabc on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
Hello,

Is it what you need ?

Regards,

Attachment backtrace_printinvoice.txt not found

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com
Attachments:

14 years 10 months ago #100857 by scottb1978
Replied by scottb1978 on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
Im getting what looks to be the same problem on the invoice page.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'JDocumentRAW::addCustomTag' was given in /home/xxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1484

Have you guys managed to find a solution yet or are we still at the identify the problem stage. I could probably help with the debugtrace if required. I have a funny feeling it may be looking for fields that arent being captured but that is a very wild guess at this stage.

14 years 10 months ago #102781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:error when viewing invoice
Are you both using CB 1.2.1 and CBSubs 1.0.1? Line 1484 is a } for me and 1502 is /** for me. Ensure CB and CBSubs is up to date.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/22 17:22

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn