running in the dark with no explanation

13 years 7 months ago #138261 by bulcanan
Replied by bulcanan on topic Re:running in the dark with no explanation
krileon wrote:

is there or could there be a simple way of integrating/merging/whatever you call, the above fields in the registration process? Perhaps like putting those on the predefined type and letting one add anyother fields or the registration (using CB Field Manager)as they see fit?

To an extent, yes this is doable. Within Field Management create those such fields. Then within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices you can select what CB fields you want to synchronize as invoice fields.

Thanks krileon for the answers. Yes you're right. Now i am in a bind especially with "Country, City, State, zip code/Postal code" is there a way I could recycle the ones you have on "Invoice to:Address, Invoice to:City an so on?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #138264 by bulcanan
Replied by bulcanan on topic Re:running in the dark with no explanation
bulcanan wrote:

krileon wrote:

is there or could there be a simple way of integrating/merging/whatever you call, the above fields in the registration process? Perhaps like putting those on the predefined type and letting one add anyother fields or the registration (using CB Field Manager)as they see fit?

To an extent, yes this is doable. Within Field Management create those such fields. Then within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices you can select what CB fields you want to synchronize as invoice fields.

Thanks krileon for the answers. Yes you're right. Now i am in a bind especially with "Country, City, State, zip code/Postal code" is there a way I could recycle the ones you have on "Invoice to:Address, Invoice to:City an so on?

thanks

Hi I figured things out. I need help on the regex for Portal Code and Zip code. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn