Enabling and configuring the CB Admin Navi Mod

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156306 by garyjoomla
The documentation is great, however, on 7.23 Enabling and configuring the CB Admin Navigation Module, page 100 of 407 it notes installation for Joomla 1.5. How do I enable and configure for Joomla 1.6?

I installed CB Admin Navigation Module 1.6. I can see it in Extension Manager: Manager and it is enabled. However, it does not appear in Module Manager: Modules. Hence, I cannot access it to publish or configure the settings. Can you give me a little assistance on this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156308 by garyjoomla
Got it! Didn't look around enough in Mod Manager.

12 years 10 months ago #165171 by blagoic
In fact, this version is not 1.6.
In the Extension Manager: Manage seen that this is version 1.0 from 12.08.2009.
I have the same problem.

12 years 10 months ago #165175 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: blagoic

12 years 10 months ago #165194 by blagoic

nant wrote: @both:

Please download latest CB Navigation module from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cat_view/77-free-member-download-area

Nant, thanks! I figured out the problem. Until then I just stuck. This is probably because of fatigue. :side:

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165197 by blagoic

garyjoomla wrote: The documentation is great, however, on 7.23 Enabling and configuring the CB Admin Navigation Module, page 100 of 407 it notes installation for Joomla 1.5. How do I enable and configure for Joomla 1.6?

I installed CB Admin Navigation Module 1.6. I can see it in Extension Manager: Manager and it is enabled. However, it does not appear in Module Manager: Modules. Hence, I cannot access it to publish or configure the settings. Can you give me a little assistance on this issue?

Go to "Extensions -> Module Manager: Modules". The drop-down list, select "Administrator" instead of "Site". There you will find the module and you can configure it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simplylax

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn