CBSubs PDF Manual is returning an error on opening

11 years 4 months ago #216037 by emoms2012
I am trying to download and view the CBSubs manual but after I download the file and try to open it, Adobe Acrobat returns an error message saying that the file is damaged or not supported. I have tried downloading and viewing on MacOS X and Windows XP. I have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. I have tried downloading and installing new versions of Acrobat Reader on three different machines and I get the same type of error message. Can you please check the file or give me another place to try a download? I am downloading from the link on this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/374-cbsubs-202-documentation

I don't wish to proceed installing CBSubs without documentation. Thank you for your time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #216046 by nant

emoms2012 wrote: I am trying to download and view the CBSubs manual but after I download the file and try to open it, Adobe Acrobat returns an error message saying that the file is damaged or not supported. I have tried downloading and viewing on MacOS X and Windows XP. I have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. I have tried downloading and installing new versions of Acrobat Reader on three different machines and I get the same type of error message. Can you please check the file or give me another place to try a download? I am downloading from the link on this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/374-cbsubs-202-documentation

I don't wish to proceed installing CBSubs without documentation. Thank you for your time.

you must have a bad internet connection causing this issue.

I have emailed you a copy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn