Folder Access

14 years 8 months ago #103015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Folder Access
quixotica wrote:

Except that now, it doesn't seem to do anything. Is there another step to protect it?

Something needs to trigger the protection such as a user subscribing to the plan. It should then create the htaccess and htpasswd files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #103116 by quixotica
Replied by quixotica on topic Re:Folder Access
I went ahead and registered a test account, but that did not create it.

14 years 8 months ago #103123 by krileon
quixotica wrote:

I went ahead and registered a test account, but that did not create it.

Did this test account subscribe to the plan?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #103470 by quixotica
It did, but I think perhaps I see the problem. We don't have a payment gateway hooked up yet, so it's pending. Will it not trigger the htaccess file until that is in place?

14 years 8 months ago #103496 by krileon
Pending will not trigger the folder access.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 8 months ago #103643 by quixotica
Ok, we have everything set up now and the two links are still not protected.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds