Virtuemart Integration

14 years 9 months ago #103010 by 3cellhosting
Virtuemart Integration was created by 3cellhosting
I appear to have a problem with VM integration. I have gone to CB Subs > Settings > Integrations > VM and enabled all 3 options - Registration, Login, Update.

In my plan I have edited the User Group to Shopper and the Shopper Group to Silver Subscriber.

When I check user data in VM the required fields have not been updated and nor is the shopper group.

Any suggestions?

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103019 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Virtuemart Integration
Users will only sync to VM if they have or buy that subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #103039 by 3cellhosting
Replied by 3cellhosting on topic Re:Virtuemart Integration
Hi Krileon,

They do have the subscription. That is my concern.

The client has over 2,000 subscribers that were imported via CB Subs. I suspected that VM would then get updated when the client logs in and/or updates their profile. New clients would automatically populate the VM data fields.

I logged in as a client with their account details and checked that they were indeed Silver Subscribers. I then went to VM but did not get the correct prices displayed.

I then went to VM shopper admin and found the user with no user group, nor shopper group, other than default. No other data fields had any content either.

We are on Joomla 1.5.11, CB 1.2.1, CB Subs 1.0.1 and VM 1.1.3

Many thanks

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.

14 years 9 months ago #103055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Virtuemart Integration
This is a misunderstanding of params. It will sync the user to VM on login, update, registration.

The sync does not affect their group based on subscription. This is to just ensure the user exists in VM before it trys updating their VM access. Otherwise without the sync the user would not exist in VM using CB Registration.

Subscription is the only thing that will affect the group the user is in. The user must either subscribe or unsubscribe for this to trigger. The import should have done this, HOWEVER if the import was done BEFORE VM plugin was installed. Then the trigger will NOT fire. The users subscription will need to change in some way for this trigger to fire. IE: re-import, unsub - resub, expire, etc...

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/24 19:45

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #103213 by 3cellhosting
Thanks Krileon,

I will add some test users this afternoon and double check the outcomes.

Regards

David

14 years 8 months ago #103563 by 3cellhosting
OK - I added some test users and this seems to work fine in terms of adding users to shopper group and assigning the correct level group.

The disappointment is that the plugin does not transfer the user data - e.g name, address, etc.

I guess the only way around this will be to use SQL actions plugin?

Cheers

David

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn