Hidden Plans are Shown

14 years 7 months ago #106670 by carlosleon0615
Replied by carlosleon0615 on topic Re:Hidden Plans are Shown

The CSS method should work flawlessly though.

If I understand correctly, the overall idea is to create a css class that could define say a width and height of 0px or maybe a text color that is the same as the background. This way, the plan using that plan would "appears" hidden.
Is this what you had in mind?

If so, that would make the plan appear hidden for Everyone, wouldn't it? This is, Not only for the general public, but also for those users I want to actually see the plans (those that I will send the URL pointing to the "special" plans).
Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Carlos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #106713 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Hidden Plans are Shown
You need to use traversing with CSS to achieve the affect you want.

Example:
#divID .class1 .class2 .planABC {
display: none;
}

If the traversing is unique to only that of viewing the plan on a page where the subscriptions are displayed as apposed to the subscription from a link then it won't hide the plan when viewed from a link. It'll take a bit of trial and error, but that's where Firebug comes in. It'll allow you to dynamically edit the CSS so you can find exactly what needs to be done.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn