Google Analytics

14 years 10 months ago #97953 by msquared70
Google Analytics was created by msquared70
Is anyone else having problems with Google Analytics?

I installed the google analytics code in the cb subs google analytics plugin over 3 days ago and according to my google account page its not receiving any data from my site. I get the yellow triangle under status.

The plugin is published and I entered the tracking code in the CB Subs settings area.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #98199 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Google Analytics
We tested it before releasing CBSubs 1.0.0, and within an hour or so the sales got tracked. There were no changes regarding this in CBSubs 1.0.1.

Please re-check the Google Analytics code as described in CBSubs 1.0.1 manual paragraph 6.3.5.4 Settings icon -> Integration tab -> GoogleAnalytics sub-tab page 94.

If it still doesn't work, please reply, and we will redo tests next week.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #98212 by msquared70
Replied by msquared70 on topic Re:Google Analytics
It had originally worked for me.. I didn't think about until you mentioned it... I think it did work under 1.0 and didn't after the upgrade.

14 years 10 months ago #98217 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Google Analytics
Did you check google to see that the code is installed properly and it is tracking?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #98243 by msquared70
Under the account profile in Google it shows the yellow triangle under status. And there is no activity reported.

14 years 10 months ago #98739 by msquared70
I've uninstalled, reinstalled the plugin twice and recopied the google code several times- waited 1-2 days and still its not tracking..

I'm not sure what else to do.

mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn