Your success is our success.
Joomlapolis offers a full range of support options to meet your needs. Get your community up fast with our expert online knowledge base, FAQ’s and free forums. Want more? We offer higher levels of support with access to your own support engineer and priority turnaround times. Our professional services team is also available to assist you in the development, deployment, and management of your Community Builder based website:
- Community Forum
Have an issue with a latest releases and can’t find a FAQ article to help? Search our Community Forum's . Still can’t find your answer? Post in the appropriate community forum. Please provide your environment information and ‘Help Us Help You’ findings. We ask that you be patient and courteous as this is an open community driven support area. For faster response and to have access to a Joomlapolis engineer explore our higher support levels listed below:
- Advanced Priority Forum
Have an important Community Builder based website? Get priority over the Community posts and get an answer by a Joomlapolis CB expert. Our Advanced Priority Forum is tended by CB experts. Become an ‘Advanced Member’ to post in this forum. ‘Advanced Members’ also get the latest comprehensive CB documentation and addons. We recommend all CB members become Advanced Members so they have best of breed tools to get their community up fast and keep it running at optimum levels.
- Professional Support Options
Is your Community Builder or CBSubs website mission critical? Does downtime hurt your business? Get ‘roadside assistance’ for your site. Save time and money, don’t wait for something to go wrong.. Keep a CB Team member on ‘standby’ to fix your CB problem when needed. With Professional Support we streamline resolution to your more urgent requests with our Professional Support forum (link) or with a private ticket based system. We aim to send you a response within 24 hours. To get this level of support you need to be enrolled in one of our Professional Membership plans. Professional Members also have all the privileges of Advanced Members (see above). Need more complete services? Read more to learn about our available Professional Services.
- Professional Services
Sit back and let a Joomla/CB professional handle your installations (eg.,Joomla / Community Builder / CBSubs). Want to discuss your use case with one of our professionals? We offer pre-packaged project-based and ad-hoc hourly fee-based Professional Services.
“Speak with an expert”...by popular demand, we now offer one hour professional consultations at a reasonable fee by the hour. Contact us here to request a consultation.
Have a question and need an answer fast?
Try our Frequently Asked Questions section where the CB Team and other Joomlapolitans have gathered important answers for the most common issues. Chances are, there is already a topic that will assist you. We are continuously updating this area with new articles. Community participation is encouraged and rewarded!
Support - Latest Release
Is your Community running as fast and smooth as possible?
If you encounter any issue, before posting to our forums make sure you have the latest stable releases of the Joomlapolis Community Builder Suite and other offerings as indicated in the following list:
- CB 2.0.1
- CBSubs GPL 3.0
- Mycommunity Template 1.6
- Coolness Template 1.6
- Funlite Template 1.1
- CB 2.0.1 detailed documentation
- CB Ajax File Field plugin 1.6
- CB Ajax Text Field plugin 1.5
- CB AutoWelcome plugin 1.2
- CB Captcha plugin 2.4
- CB Content module 1.5
- CB ProfileBook plugin and module 1.3
- CB Profile Gallery plugin and module 1.2.2
- CB Privacy plugin 3.1.1
- CB Rating field plugin 1.0
- CB Facebook Connect plugin 3.0.2
- CB twitter Connect plugin 3.0.2
- CB Latest Views plugin 1.2
Ensure you have the latest technical information about Community with an Advanced Membership.
Chances are the answers you need can be found in our extensive FAQ’s area So *before* you post to the Joomlapolis Community forum, try these, in this order:
- Read the "README-UPGRADE.txt" and "README-NEW-INSTALL.txt" files in your CB distribution package. 'Last minute' notices not in the installation PDF may be found.
- Ensure you are using the latest releases of the Community Builder Suite.
- Search FAQ's and search the forum. Google'ing is also suggested, as your solution may not be directly related to CB related.
- Read our ‘Help Us Help You’ article so you know what information to provide to get a faster response.
Still need help? Post in the appropriate Community Forum. Please provide your environment information and ‘Help Us Help You’ findings. Please be patient and courteous as this is an open community driven support area.
Get faster responses by accessing our Advanced Priority Forum. By becoming an ‘Advanced Member’ you’ll get automatic access to our latest documentation (which you should study before posting as it may address your question indirectly) and CB Team add-on packages.
Important sites need advanced priority support.
If our Community driven support mechanism is just not good enough for your website, become an Advanced Member to download the latest Community Builder documentation resources and extra CB Team released add-ons and automatically gain access to post in our Advanced Priority Forum areas. Here’s how this support level works:
- Your post is answered by a CB Team expert
- Your posts receive priority over those in the Community Forum
- Customers of CBSubs or Advanced Memberships get this level of support
Don't have our Advanced Membership package? Over 180 pages, chock full of diagrams, tips and secrets, plus 14 powerful add ons. Learn more here
For fastest resolution, please follow the below steps prior to posting in our Advanced Priority Forum area, as your answer may already be available:
- Read the "README-UPGRADE.txt" and "README-NEW-INSTALL.txt" files in your distribution package. ‘Last minute‘ notices not in the installation PDF may be found.
- Ensure you are using the latest releases of the Community Builder Suite .
- Search FAQ's and search the forumresponse's. Google'ing is also suggested, as your solution may not be directly related to CB related.
- Read our ‘Help Us Help You’ article so you know what information to provide to enable the fastest response to your question.
- Post in the appropriate forum . Please provide your environment information and ‘Help Us Help You’ findings.
Have a mission critical Community Builder based solution and need better – faster – more personalized support? Get your insurance policy now and sign-up for one of our Professional support packages. Don’t leave home without it.
Have a mission critical site that just can’t wait?
Get your professional support insurance policy now! Some solutions are just too important to leave on auto-pilot mode and if things go wrong they require immediate attention. This is where our Professional Support packages come into play. Sign-up to the package that best addresses your needs and keep our CB Team resources standby to address your issues as soon as they appear and before they cause you business impacting damage.
Depending on the selected package we utilize in addition to our Professional Support forum area an advanced ticket based system where you are assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track progress:
- Unlimited Professional Forum support access for your domain
- Prepaid support tickets (number depends on Professional package) for your domain that will get a less than 24 hour response time.
Professional Members automatically receive all privileges available to Advanced Members and even more depending on their specific package (Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum). Learn more about our Professional membership packages here.
Do you need assistance to install or configure your Community Builder / CBSubs solution? Perhaps some one-on-one consulting session with a CB expert? Consider purchasing one of our Professional Services packages to assist you.
Need assistance to install, configure your Community Builder / CBSubs based solution?
No time? Want it right the first time? Get one of our experts to install and configure your environment by purchasing one of our professional services packages:
- Installation and basic configuration of CB – 149 €
- Installation and basic configuration of CBSubs – 179 €
- Installation and basic configuration of CB and CBSubs – 199 €
- Installation and basic configuration of Joomla, CB and CBSubs – 249 €
- One hour consulting session with a CB Team member – 100 €
You can also purchase time-based services at the following hourly rates:
- General – 100 €
- Consulting – 120 €
- Administrative – 100 €