-2 value in config file for allow_profileviewbyGID

18 years 5 months ago #1021 by rembrandt
I am trying to figure out why the profiles aren't visable to eveyone, even though it it set to "everyone" in the config file. Is this: $ueConfig='-2'; in the config code correct? value -2 is everyone?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #1023 by Limer
I'm having the same prob too. I have 289 member's as seen in my CB user management,but my Member list only shows 241. I have it set to everyone also. I also have ALL the 9 User Groups to Include in List highlighted see below"

Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks
Attachments:

18 years 5 months ago #1038 by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic I figured it out - Userlist Access
The access to view all members has to be set in 2 places. I only had it set in one. You must set access to everyone in the Config > Users tab and also set your userlists to everyone in Listmanager > Select your list > Secect "User Group to Allow access to

When you upgrade, your settings will revert to "Registered."

B)

Now ... I just gotta figure out how to get the default tabs working. If anyone has advice on that, please help.

18 years 3 months ago #4489 by ChaosX
Replied by ChaosX on topic Re:I figured it out - Userlist Access
Is there anyway that i can get my members numbered in the userlist?

This is a GREAT COMPONENT!!!!:woohoo:

18 years 3 months ago #4495 by hypnotoad
Limer wrote:

I'm having the same prob too. I have 289 member's as seen in my CB user management,but my Member list only shows 241.

Could it be that there are members registered, but not authorized (by eMail)? Because those don't show up on the memberlist.

CB 3rd Party Developer: jAwards | GalleryTab for CB (Ponygallery, ML)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn