SEO and Community Builder 1.0 RC 2 Issue

18 years 4 months ago #3233 by flavarite
SEO and Community Builder 1.0 RC 2 Issue was created by flavarite
I recently decided to activate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the Global Configuration of Joomla 1.0.3. After doing so, it seems that registered users (even the Admin) can no longer login to the front end.

I get the following message when trying to login from the home page: "You are not authorized to view this resource. You need to login."

I decided to turn off SEO and it seemed to work. But the problem then was that the login module and user profile no longer would display images. When I right click on the image that is supposed to display in the login module after logging in...I get the following URL for the image link: "www.flavaurth.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,login/images/comprofiler/tn62_43963b0103c35.jpg"

I'm wondering if there is something going on with the MOD_Rewrite in the .htaccess file but I'm not positive. Either way I go at this point my website is not fully functional and I'm not sure how to resolve it. For now, I have to leave SEO off so that my members can login. However, they will no longer see their images or images of other member profiles.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #3234 by flavarite
Replied by flavarite on topic Re:SEO and Community Builder 1.0 RC 2 Issue
Update...I renamed the .htacess file back to htaccess.txt and the images now show up again. When right clicking on the image in the login module after I login I know get...

www.flavaurth.com/images/comprofiler/tn62_43963b0103c35.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to get Community Builder and SEO to function correctly?

Bill

18 years 3 months ago #3823 by flavarite
Replied by flavarite on topic Re:SEO and Community Builder 1.0 RC 2 Issue
Can anyone help me understand how to get SEO and Community Builder to work?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn