PROBLEM WITH REGISTER! HELP ME PLEASE!

18 years 2 months ago #7623 by delarossa
PROBLEM WITH REGISTER! HELP ME PLEASE! was created by delarossa
When I like to register new user I see:

Warning: includephpbbfiles(/home/netbet/public_html/forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netbet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: includephpbbfiles(): Failed opening '/home/netbet/public_html/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/netbet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: includephpbbfiles(/home/netbet/public_html/forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netbet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125

Warning: includephpbbfiles(): Failed opening '/home/netbet/public_html/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/netbet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'netbet_mambo1.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='koles' AND user_id<>''
SQL =

SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='koles' AND user_id<>''

I reinstal a few times, joomla, components and modules, create base, and all time it.
Please help me! I like to stat online my web on next week, but I dont known what to do:/ Please answer quickly:) thx!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #7624 by delarossa
Replied by delarossa on topic Re:PROBLEM WITH REGISTER! HELP ME PLEASE!
aha.. My Problem start when I install the phpbb connector, if it not publish, everythig its ok..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn