Mystery User

18 years 1 month ago #7735 by philzy99
Mystery User was created by philzy99
My users list, both in CB and Mambo (4.5.3h) are identical, awesome. I stopped being stupid and figured out how to make a list... even better. The first user to ever join my site who is no longer a user, or on either user manager still shows up in the list.

EX: I used to have 151 users, now I only have 150... when you look at the all users list, it still shows that 151st member, who has gone by-bye. Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8859 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Mystery User
philzy99 wrote:

My users list, both in CB and Mambo (4.5.3h) are identical, awesome. I stopped being stupid and figured out how to make a list... even better. The first user to ever join my site who is no longer a user, or on either user manager still shows up in the list.

You used probably Mambo "delete user" button instead of CB "delete user" button in backend...

Now you need to find that user in mos_comprofiler table with phpMyAdmin and delete that row...

in upcoming 1.0 stable, the user synchronization tool will do that for you (not in RC2)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 1 month ago #8873 by philzy99
Replied by philzy99 on topic Re:Mystery User
The user is not in the table, however there is a blank id, am I to assume that this is the user I am looking to axe?

Also, I deleted the user before I installed CB, and he showed back up after install.

18 years 1 month ago #8966 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Mystery User
philzy99 wrote:

The user is not in the table, however there is a blank id, am I to assume that this is the user I am looking to axe?

Also, I deleted the user before I installed CB, and he showed back up after install.

Blank id in which table _users or _comprofiler ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn