Image upload problem

18 years 1 month ago #8526 by hrefna
Image upload problem was created by hrefna
Anyone who has solution on my image upload problem?

Problem: I am not able to upload image (was able to do so previously) Have recently changed the registration form to include more than previous variables, am wondering whether that may have caused some changes in this. Otherwise I did not change anything in order for images to suddenly stop uploading.

Hmm.. would appreciate a solution on this one, since I was about to publish my site, but am not doing it till I solve this one....

:blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8560 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Image upload problem
Do you get an error message when you try to upload an image?
or is there just no option to upload.

South Korea's got Seoul

18 years 1 month ago #8566 by hrefna
Replied by hrefna on topic Re:Image upload problem
I do not get an error message. Image is simply not uploading. All seems to be fine except that the image is not uploading. The process, pushing the upload button etc. All seems to be working, except no image. folder chmod 777.

I am getting several new problems parallell to this;

* User can not accept connection request
* UddeIM messages are not working
* New properties can not be added to Jomres

Seems like there is some sort of update problem on the frontend. Hmm.. I can't figure out what the problem is.. lost and confused

.. and tired.. trying to figure out things.. I have looked everywhere in forums and no answers.. but on the joomla.org forum there seems to be one person besides me who has had the same problem.. but only after having used CB for a long time, can be a CB related thing and can be something else.

Hmmm.. ok, maybe cause I have many tabs in user profile?? hmm .. it is just so fancy trying to have all functions.. but im sick of not being able to solve this now.. was about to publish my site.. but then crash.... all ...... up

Appreciate if someone can assist.

18 years 1 month ago #8840 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Image upload problem
if you have SEO ON and a index.html file saying e.g. "site in construction" and default serving this first, try removing it temporarly or switch SEO off.

Forms Post to index.php, which translates to homepage URL, which in turn triggers your index.html page. :whistle:

Which SEO do you have ? and which Joomla/Mambo version ?

EDIT: if this solves your problem: i have good news for CB: i'm changing the URL of the forms to allow this in the stable release, but you may want to post that solution and maybe an URL to this thread on Joomla! forums so that the other components don't use sefRelToAbs("index.php") as form url, but sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=$option");

Post edited by: beat, at: 2006/03/24 01:23

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn