CB incompatible with bot_sIFR

18 years 1 month ago #8731 by Teessider
CB incompatible with bot_sIFR was created by Teessider
Hi,
In the process of redesigning my site and have come across a compatibility issue with a mambot.
This bot is bot_sIFR available from joomlastuff.org.

When you use this bot, none of the tabs show up in the users profile, and reading around, I suspect it's something to do with the Javascript used by sIFR.

The actual code used in bot sIFR is quite small - theres a bot_sIRF.php file in the mambots/system folder with the following code:
[code:1]define( '_VALID_MOS', 1 );

$_MAMBOTS->registerFunction( 'onAfterStart', 'botSIFR' );

function botSIFR(){
global $mainframe;

$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<script src="'. $mainframe->getCfg('live_site') . '/mambots/system/sifr.js" type="text/javascript"></script>');
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<link rel="stylesheet" href="'. $mainframe->getCfg('live_site') . '/mambots/system/sIFR-screen.css" type="text/css" />');
[/code:1]

And you then insert the following code in your template:
[code:1] <script type="text/javascript">
if(typeof sIFR == "function"«»){
sIFR.replaceElement(".contentheading, .componentheading", named({sFlashSrc: "mambots/system/tradegothic.swf", sColor: "#c64934", sWmode: "transparent"}));
}
</script>[/code:1]

Anyone any ideas why this might not be compatible with CB? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to be able to use both :(

By the way, you can see an example of what I mean here:
LINK TO TEST SITE
As you can see, bot_sIFR is used to convert the title to a different font, whilst keeping it 'text' as apposed to an image:)

Thanks in advance
Paul

www.Teessideonline.net - just completed a long term conversion plan to Joomla/CB - a big job!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn