Kunena Forum Ranking

14 years 11 months ago #100019 by JBHawaii
Kunena Forum Ranking was created by JBHawaii
Since upgrading from 1.2 to 1.2.1 the kunena forum rankings for administrators and moderators in the Users CB Profile do not show custom ranks, they only show the default administrator and moderator rank image and slider.

How can I get them to display the custom rank images I have specified in the user administration for kunena?

*Note in he forums the custom rank is shown, just not in the Users CB Profile.
The topic has been locked.
14 years 10 months ago #100023 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Kunena Forum Ranking
JBHawaii wrote:

Since upgrading from 1.2 to 1.2.1 the kunena forum rankings for administrators and moderators in the Users CB Profile do not show custom ranks, they only show the default administrator and moderator rank image and slider.

How can I get them to display the custom rank images I have specified in the user administration for kunena?

*Note in he forums the custom rank is shown, just not in the Users CB Profile.

Double-post of this:
www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=38&func=view&catid=100&id=100020#100020

Do not double-post please. You just wasted time to users reading this forum, and took away time to reply to the other post. :angry:

Loking thread.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn