PMS Not Working

14 years 6 months ago #114781 by bscivolette
PMS Not Working was created by bscivolette
Hello,

I published the PMSpro plugin and the "Quick Message" tab in the back end. When I selected another user the "Messages" tab did appear, however there is no drop down link and the "messages" tab doesn't do anything.

Any advice on how to get the feature working? An image of the plugin settings is attached.

Post edited by: bscivolette, at: 2009/10/21 18:07
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #114785 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:PMS Not Working
have you actually installed a PMS component?

suggest you read the FAQ section first ...

14 years 6 months ago #114786 by bscivolette
Replied by bscivolette on topic Re:PMS Not Working
I thought I had it installed. Is the PMS component not included in the stable CB version? I have the PMS Pro plugin enabled and the Quick Messaging tab enabled, those are the only two options I see relative to the PMS system.

14 years 6 months ago #114790 by nant
Once again - relevant FAQ:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/1722/58/

You need to find, download and install a PMS component separately. Then configure CB/PMS integration.

Suggest to use uddeIM PMS component.

13 years 11 months ago #132020 by mayB
Replied by mayB on topic Re:PMS Not Working
I have the same issue and have read both the CB_PMS_INTEGRATION document and the FAQ but still cannot work out the solution. I downloaded Jim from the download area on this site, then I installed it, enabled it etc.The only thing I haven't done is create a menu item to Jim, as it doesn't come up as an option to select when i create a new menu. I have enabled Quick message, added Jim to the parameters for CB Login etc. I do have the Messages tab at top but it only shows email as an option. I am sure the solution is simple, but I dont knowwhat else to try. Can anyone help?

Post edited by: mayB, at: 2010/05/03 10:40

13 years 11 months ago #132023 by nant
mayB wrote:

I have the same issue and have read both the CB_PMS_INTEGRATION document and the FAQ but still cannot work out the solution. I downloaded Jim from the download area on this site, then I installed it, enabled it etc.The only thing I haven't done is create a menu item to Jim, as it doesn't come up as an option to select when i create a new menu. I have enabled Quick message, added Jim to the parameters for CB Login etc. I do have the Messages tab at top but it only shows email as an option. I am sure the solution is simple, but I dont knowwhat else to try. Can anyone help?

Post edited by: mayB, at: 2010/05/03 10:40

I am not familiar with Jim, but a menu item is needed.

I would suggest to use uddeIM instead.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds