adding steps to the registration form

9 years 7 months ago #129160 by charjam
I want to add step 1, step 2, etc to the registration form but there is nowhere to edit the form so that I can input static text on the form layout. I could not find the file where I could input the text before the form data fields. Please help. Why is control over the form so complicated.
9 years 7 months ago #129170 by nant
charjam wrote:

I want to add step 1, step 2, etc to the registration form but there is nowhere to edit the form so that I can input static text on the form layout. I could not find the file where I could input the text before the form data fields. Please help. Why is control over the form so complicated.

You can use delimiter fields to add messages/text in registration form

You cannot split the process into steps.
8 years 7 months ago #158666 by ncsquare
Can the delimeter fields be side by side?

Thanks
8 years 7 months ago #158690 by nant

charjam wrote: I want to add step 1, step 2, etc to the registration form but there is nowhere to edit the form so that I can input static text on the form layout. I could not find the file where I could input the text before the form data fields. Please help. Why is control over the form so complicated.

You can now convert you registration form into a steps process by using the CB Conditional plugin offered from our Incubator to Professional members.

See relevant presentation and video here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-conditional-short-review
8 years 7 months ago #158691 by nant

ncsquare wrote: Can the delimeter fields be side by side?

Thanks

As single delimiter field can be formatted to present side by side information.
7 years 10 months ago #187842 by lumberjack_rene
I need this feature (STEP REGISTRATION) for my CB. But can save it First Step in the Database for read it in the Second Step ?

My Idea is for Sportregistration:

1. Step - Birthday & Nation
2. Step - Read Lizenznr. NATYYYYMMDD

etc.

It is possible with CB Conditional ?

regards
René
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn