Shared Gallery

10 years 3 months ago #238831 by TBDESP
Shared Gallery was created by TBDESP
Not sure if this exists, or is doable - but I am looking for a way to have all members of the site have a single, massively shared gallery, instead of individual galleries.

Or, another way to approach it, I would like all images from each member's personal gallery, to be viewable together as a single gallery.

Either way, I would like the image to have a 'tag' of the username who uploaded it, and also allow users to add any other tags they wish to the image(s) they upload - then allow the main gallery to be sorted and/or filtered by tag (including username tag, as well as others).

Will CB and its various plugins let me do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #239025 by TBDESP
Replied by TBDESP on topic Shared Gallery
I understand it is the holiday season... so I waited quite a while before bumping this... Any input, guys?

10 years 2 months ago #239037 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Shared Gallery

TBDESP wrote: Not sure if this exists, or is doable - but I am looking for a way to have all members of the site have a single, massively shared gallery, instead of individual galleries.

Or, another way to approach it, I would like all images from each member's personal gallery, to be viewable together as a single gallery.

Either way, I would like the image to have a 'tag' of the username who uploaded it, and also allow users to add any other tags they wish to the image(s) they upload - then allow the main gallery to be sorted and/or filtered by tag (including username tag, as well as others).

Will CB and its various plugins let me do this?

Look for gallery component on the JED - there are many and I believe moste have CB integration built in.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn