jNews CB Plugin doesn't show integrations tab in newest versions of CB and jNews

7 years 9 months ago #283167 by BettyS
I installed latest versions of CB and jNews, and the jNews CB 2 plugin, but the integrations tab that used to be in jNews configuration is gone. Has there been any modification in CB that could have the disappearance of this tab as a result? At jNews they say nothing has changed in the plugin that causes this tab to disappear, so it should be a change in CB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #283196 by nant

BettyS wrote: I installed latest versions of CB and jNews, and the jNews CB 2 plugin, but the integrations tab that used to be in jNews configuration is gone. Has there been any modification in CB that could have the disappearance of this tab as a result? At jNews they say nothing has changed in the plugin that causes this tab to disappear, so it should be a change in CB?

No idea - don't think that CB could possibly wipe out another extensions configuration.

7 years 9 months ago #283220 by BettyS
Since I couldn't find the problem and both CB and jNews say they haven't made changes that could result in the integrations tab disappearing, I decided to switch to another newsletter component.

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284236 by mellowdsign
Jnews brings alot of problems. Yes there is no official jnews-cbplug for latest cb what I could find. What newletter extensions works god with cb users, what you went for?
Bought latest jnews subscription in hope that would fix all bugs. But no so I start looking for alternative. Any suggests is appreciated.

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284237 by BettyS
I switched to AcyMailing (free edition)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn