Auto Action ... set field based on current date.

2 years 5 months ago #326948 by paul_mcdonald
Hello ... I'm needing to setup an auto action and this is my first time trying things out.

I want to set cb_currentmember field to YES if the current date falls between membership start (cb_membership_start_date) and end date (cb_membership_end_date).

I want to set cb_currentmember field to NO if the current date does not fall between the membership start and end dates.

Here's what I have for conditions (screenshot: https://tinyurl.com/ydqqeq8p) and what I have for action (screenshot: https://tinyurl.com/yenv57us)

I appreciate any assistance/guidance. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326969 by beat
Please renew your professional membership and your auto-actions plugin (and Joomla/CB if not up-to-date), so that we can help you efficiently. Auto-Actions has immensely progressed since 2018... We can't give support for very old versions and memberships:
www.joomlapolis.com/help-us-help-you

www.joomlapolis.com/profile

Thank you for your understanding.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 5 months ago #326974 by paul_mcdonald
Replied by paul_mcdonald on topic Auto Action ... set field based on current date.
I wasn't asking for PAID support. I thought this was a user forum. I haven't used the plugin (which I had paid for) .... I'm trying it now.

2 years 5 months ago #326981 by beat
No problem and thank you for your past support.

For guidance in setup, you can take a look st the CB Auto Actions videos (from Support/Videos menu) that correspond more or less to your version:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7McQcw0Sli1qfSUQGwmflzi
And to Auto Actions tutorials:
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/291-cb-auto-actions/tutorials

I'm sure the community will help you too with any precise questions you may have.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn