alignement problem in cbsimpleboardtab

18 years 4 months ago #723 by rick
Beat,

Thanks for youyr quick reply. I had tried moving to Joomlaboard because of some bridge issues with SMF after upgrading to 1.04. After reading through some of the sites I finally got SMF functioning again.

I keep hearing referances to SMF working on a CB plugin but thus far have been unable to get any info from them. Do you or anyone on this site have any updates on the SMF plugin or any of the other forum plugins? I really like the intigration of the Joomlaboard forum, I just do not like anything else about it.

Thanks,

Rick

Post edited by: rick, at: 2005/11/27 18:45

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #814 by beat
rick wrote:

Beat,

Thanks for youyr quick reply. I had tried moving to Joomlaboard because of some bridge issues with SMF after upgrading to 1.04. After reading through some of the sites I finally got SMF functioning again.

I keep hearing referances to SMF working on a CB plugin but thus far have been unable to get any info from them. Do you or anyone on this site have any updates on the SMF plugin or any of the other forum plugins? I really like the intigration of the Joomlaboard forum, I just do not like anything else about it.

Thanks,

Rick

Post edited by: rick, at: 2005/11/27 18:45

Hi Rick,

I've had a contact with "Predator", the author of vBulletin for the bridge integration during RC2 team-tests, and he is part of CB 3PD devs, but I don't know the status of his plugin yet. Just search at joomla forum for vBridge, and you will find out more maybe. ;)

Sorry, no contacts yet with SMF or SMF bridge teams. :(

We are usually not implementing plugins without prior contact with the other component team, to insure their updating and backwards compatibility as much as can. But we will support as much as possible such welcome integrations.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 4 months ago #1728 by bzn
if anyone should be too lazy to change the code, here is the fixed version. just overwrite your old files (would be enough to overwrite cb.simpleboardtab.php)

Attachment plug_cbsimpleboardtab_1.0RC2_fixed.zip not found

18 years 4 months ago #2484 by drew
Why is this happening in firefox, and how can I fix it? (I tried the attached "fix". Did not work.)

EDIT: I just realized my problem has is not related to the simpleboard tab plugin display issue. Please ignore..

Post edited by: drew, at: 2005/12/19 19:39

Post edited by: drew, at: 2005/12/20 18:15
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn