URGENT - CB 1.4 download package not good

13 years 6 days ago #162608 by arcoinvest
URGENT - CB 1.4 download package not good was created by arcoinvest
hello guys, please review the zip file for CB 1.4. Although it says 6.94Mb the donwloaded file comes with 3.6MB and winrar returns the following; The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 days ago #162615 by nant

arcoinvest wrote: hello guys, please review the zip file for CB 1.4. Although it says 6.94Mb the donwloaded file comes with 3.6MB and winrar returns the following; The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Download package is just fine.

Something on your end or you ISP provider is causing this.

I have PM'd you alternative link to try.

12 years 10 months ago #168031 by gblue
I have the same problem with the download failing over and over again. Can I get the alternative download site or FTP? Thanks.

12 years 10 months ago #168038 by coza73
I think this may be more than an ISP/download manager issue.
I was also having trouble downloading anything from the website, I was private messaged a alternative link. I am now having trouble downloading the CB1.4 documentation. I have tried from IE7 firefox and chrome on windows, and firefox on linux. All the same result, slow download that terminates early.

12 years 10 months ago #168229 by beat
I've increased timeout value on our server.

Can you please try again ?

If you still have issues, please private-message me with your IP address, so I can take a look at server logs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago #168267 by gblue
I failed a few more times then finally got a successful full downloaded. Satellite connection failed couple of times contributing to failed downloads. I also enabled QoS on the Smoothwall so perhaps that helped prioritize the download service. Whatever it was, I finally got it downloaded after three days of trying. Thanks for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn