My CB got messed up, HELP!?

12 years 1 month ago #195446 by truspeed
My CB got messed up, HELP!? was created by truspeed
Ok so my hosting company messed with my server and messed up my joomla installation multiple times. I finally had 2.5 up and running with community builder working correctly, and they somehow reinstalled my old 1.6 installation I was able to uninstall it and reinstall the files I had for 2.5 mostly everything was still there when it came back up, however my community builder was no longer showing up. I went to the extensions and it was there but I was unable to access anything, so I tried to uninstall the extensions and it was not working. I tried installing the comprofiler again and it did not work it just duplicated and had the same issue. When I go to uninstall it, it says "JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/johnybea/public_html/truspeed-performance.com/techcenter/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/johnybea/public_html/truspeed-performance.com/techcenter/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/johnybea/public_html/truspeed-performance.com/techcenter/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/johnybea/public_html/truspeed-performance.com/techcenter/components/com_comprofiler
Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually"

I've looked under the ...techcenter/administrator/components/ but I can't find the file I'm supposed to remove. Anyone have any insight on what I need to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195476 by truspeed
Replied by truspeed on topic Re: My CB got messed up, HELP!?
fixed it, I manually uploaded the files in the zip file to where they were supposed to be on the server and I was able to uninstall and reinstall.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn