CB 1.8 delimiter fields not showing

12 years 1 month ago #195804 by Dolphin78
CB 1.8 delimiter fields not showing was created by Dolphin78
Hi everyone,

I'm testing CB 1.8, and created some fields for registration, and needed to made some sub-headers for some fields.
For that, i've used delimiter fields and in the configuration of that fields i've put every options to yes, but it's not showing in registration and not even in profile edit.

I'm doing anything wrong, or it's a bug and needs some hack?

Thank you all
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #198436 by cvoogt
Replied by cvoogt on topic Re: CB 1.8 delimiter fields not showing
I am also experiencing this. These delimiter fields should show on the registration form, but they do not as of CB 1.8. Looks like a bug to me.

12 years 1 week ago #198437 by cvoogt
ps. I checked the HTML output of the form, and the field is not rendered at all. It is not a CSS issue.

12 years 5 days ago #198846 by cvoogt
just to add: I am using the default CB template, for what it's worth. Looks like a bug to me ... but maybe there's some new configuration in 1.8 that I'm not aware of. As of right now, delimiters are not working.

12 years 4 days ago #198850 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.8 delimiter fields not showing

cvoogt wrote: just to add: I am using the default CB template, for what it's worth. Looks like a bug to me ... but maybe there's some new configuration in 1.8 that I'm not aware of. As of right now, delimiters are not working.

Delimiter fields cannot be edited from user profiles.

They will render what you have put in the Description box as HTML code.

This is described in the detailed documentation you already have access to.

12 years 4 days ago #198852 by cvoogt
I do understand delimiter fields can't be edited from user profiles. Actually it is irrelevant which CB template I am using .. I don't know why I mentioned it.

I am working on a CB registration form, and the delimiter fields are just not showing up. I have them set to show on registration, they're published, and they're just not in the HTML at all. Somehow in the last CB update they just stopped getting rendered on the registration form.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn