Php and Fields delimiter

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200768 by matheusgrafix
Php and Fields delimiter was created by matheusgrafix
How do I use php inside Fields delimiter? :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #200773 by marriage_minded_man
Replied by marriage_minded_man on topic Re: Php and Fields delimiter
I was just gonna ask the same thing. I read somewhere you have to install sourcerer. I have something called flexi code installed but I dont think I can use it with CB can I?

Im trying to use the Youtube search API inside one of the user tabs and the code just comes out flaky. What should I do? I installed this sourcerer but now it tells me I need a higher version of PHP and another extension called nonumber. I dont wanna install a whole bunch of things unnecessarily. Any suggestions?

11 years 11 months ago #200816 by matheusgrafix
Replied by matheusgrafix on topic Re: Php and Fields delimiter
I used sourcerer for many years, but then it came that php issue in the latest version. Most servers does not have the latest version, so how can we use it? Anyway, thx for the tip, I'll see if my server upgraded the php. Sourcerer does exactly what we need, but we also have to know if it can be integrated with CB.

11 years 11 months ago #200821 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Php and Fields delimiter

matheusgrafix wrote: ...Sourcerer does exactly what we need, but we also have to know if it can be integrated with CB.

I remember Sourcerer and all other NoNumber plugins do work on the whole page, almost anywhere. I guess, that is a result of its own system plugin. NoNumbers plugins are not related or restricted like normal Joomla plugins.

So, as long as CB or the Editor does not strip-out any code, I would just give it a try, and see if it parses the PHP in a delimiter...

11 years 11 months ago #200839 by matheusgrafix
Replied by matheusgrafix on topic Re: Php and Fields delimiter
Testing and it's woking, even with my 5.2.9 php version, take a look vellow street view:
se.lucrebem.com.br/painel-de-controle/visualizar-perfil/userprofile/netopk.html

Look for the underline, it's called with a php echo: __________________

Please see it now, because I'll remove it.

But now my question is "Will work fine", because from what I remember, sourcerer works like an iframe.

11 years 11 months ago #200850 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Php and Fields delimiter

matheusgrafix wrote: ...
But now my question is "Will work fine", because from what I remember, sourcerer works like an iframe.

Not sure what you mean? The iframe is because of your included source. Its a (technical) part of the map. Its not related to NNs Sourcerer.

By the way, why do you need "Sourcerer" for a map integration?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn