Serious issue with database, I not even know where

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201612 by matheusgrafix
Serious issue with database, I not even know where to begin from.

Let me explain it. Suddenly I started getting error 130 inside users management area, at community builder, also the frontend users list sometimes disapear.

I dont have any clue on how to solve this.

Here:

Função do Banco de Dados falhou. Número do erro 1030
Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT u.*, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT g.title ORDER BY g.title SEPARATOR ', ') AS groupname, ue.approved, ue.confirmed, ue.cbactivation FROM hwkix_users AS u LEFT JOIN hwkix_comprofiler AS ue ON u.id = ue.id INNER JOIN hwkix_user_usergroup_map AS aro ON aro.user_id = u.id INNER JOIN hwkix_usergroups AS g ON g.id = aro.group_id GROUP BY u.id LIMIT 0, 20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201642 by nant
Next time please give version numbers.

Upgrade to CB 1.8 and run CB Tools.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #201659 by matheusgrafix
Replied by matheusgrafix on topic Re: Serious issue with database, I not even know where
Sorry, I thought I was already using the version 1.8 because my version is too recent (downloaded it 1 month ago, or less).

Just updated to 1.8 and I'm still getting the same error. Synchronized the users, got an error on the top saying it wasn't possible to sync users with ID 43, 44 and 45. Now, Tried to sync again, said it was successful.

But still getting the same error when I open the users management. By the way, sometimes it appears, sometimes it disappears. The List issue still happens, and there is another thing I forgot to say, every user has a street view loaded in the top of their profile, sometimes it disappears too.

11 years 10 months ago #201681 by nant

11 years 10 months ago #201710 by matheusgrafix
Replied by matheusgrafix on topic Re: Serious issue with database, I not even know where
Did it, nothing helped. Also contacted my server, they said there was a problem in cpanel and they fixed it, but I'm still getting the same errors.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn