Cannot load this at all?

11 years 10 months ago #203040 by serfzone
Cannot load this at all? was created by serfzone
I had an older version loaded com_comprofiler.zip which kept giving me a warning error message.

I tried deleting this from my componenents in my cpanel and then loading cb_1_8_0-unzip1st.zip.

Now I am in a bigger mess than just an error message! I get the following errors and nothing works on my site anymore.

how do you uninstall the old version to load the new one? I deleted the old component from my Cpanel so that I could load the new one now I cannot install it I get the following error!?

•JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
•JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
•JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
•Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/artofart/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/artofart/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 187

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Kevin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203047 by serfzone
Replied by serfzone on topic Re: Cannot load this at all?
Problem solved!!!

I was the idiot!!! Forgot to unzip the download :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn