(SOLVED)I can not buy addons ...

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #203267 by markk26
(SOLVED)I can not buy addons ... was created by markk26
I can not buy addons ...
    Although the purchase transaction has been completed, it is written in my profile that was not paid ... I did three attempts, missing only charge me three times for something that I dont received ... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203270 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: I can not buy addons ...

markk26 wrote: I can not buy addons ...
    Although the purchase transaction has been completed, it is written in my profile that was not paid ... I did three attempts, missing only charge me three times for something that I dont received ...

I do not see any completed transaction either. I see 4 attempts that all got "Authorization refused" by your credit-card issuing bank without further details. This is not necessarily due to your own account or fault, but can be an issue at your credit-card issuing bank. This can be due to e.g. your bank seeing an unusual transaction in their fights against fraud, or not having gotten authorization from you for foreign payments, or any other cause that only your bank can tell you directly. We don't get detailed information here.

Best thing is to call your credit-card issuing bank at their 24/7 phone number and to ask them why they refused to authorize your payment. Usually they appreciate customer calls when there are issues, as that reinsures them that it is a valid payment request, then they can fix the issue within minutes, and you should be able to have your next payment attempt completing successfully. The 4 past attempts will not complete and no money has been transferred this way.

Alternatively you can try using Paypal as alternate payment method, if the issue with your bank persists.

If you have any other issues, please use our Contact form (link at bottom of all pages), so that private information stays private.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 10 months ago #203276 by markk26
Replied by markk26 on topic Re: I can not buy addons ...
After five attempts I finally could buy addons ... Now I need to know how to remove the CB frontend credits

11 years 10 months ago #203280 by beat
Great! I'm glad that you could solve the authorization refusal from your credit-card issuing bank. Thank you for your support !

The instructions are in the CB manual that you can download in the Advanced downloads (CB 1.8.1 Detailed Documentation for Adv/Pro/Dev members) PDF file, almost at end of the long list of downloads.

It's described on page 79.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 10 months ago #203284 by markk26
Replied by markk26 on topic Re: I can not buy addons ...
But the installation manual only has 43 pages

11 years 10 months ago #203286 by beat

markk26 wrote: But the installation manual only has 43 pages

Please read my post above again. I gave exact location where you can download and title of the guide.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn