Report in PDF file from signup process

11 years 7 months ago #210485 by ronetca
Hi guys, greetings to all the programmers and members of joomlapolis, I am a student of engineering of software. I need that anyone says to me how I do to programme an intruccion in joomla or in the CB, to generate a pdf with the information of the whole process of users sign-in. (photo, name, direction, phone, etc...)

I`m using joomla 2.5 and CB 1.8

Thank your attention and I`m waiting for you help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213204 by the_owl_0v0
Replied by the_owl_0v0 on topic Re: Report in PDF file from signup process
Hi I am also looking for a similar function.

I have a client who needs to have a PDF or formatted email containing info from selected fields from the registration to be automatically emailed to committee members when the user upgrades from "registered" to "paid member" status, or at the very least upon initial registration.

E.g.

" A new user has just registered, their details are:

Joe Bloggs

123 some street
some town
somewhere
sw1 b23

Telephone number: 0123456789

Level: Beginner
Training: 5 day course with peter pan

Please contact the chairman if you have any concerns regarding this person's membership at chair@someclub.org"

All of the data required is collected during registration, at the moment the chairman has to download a CSV of the member database, copy the data from the user record to a word processor, save as a pdf and email to the other committee members.

This is part of their internal proceedures which need to be maintained. I was unaware of this when I took on the project and now it has gone "Live" it has been pointed out and I have been asked to "set the site to do this please"!

Any help or signposts to a suitable extention would be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn